SpecificationsWorld class manufacturing
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a top grain Italian leather strap, the strongest and most durable part of the hide.
- Glass: Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case: AISI 316l stainless steel - 40 mm or 36 mm wide.
- Movement: Swiss quartz precision movement w/ second hand tick motion.
- Water resistance: Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Strap Italian leather strap - one size fits all w/ quick release.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 40mm 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.27 inch)
- Case 36mm 36 mm wide and 6,9 mm tall (1.41 x 0.26 inch)
- Strap Brown Italian top grain leather strap: 20 mm wide (40 mm case), 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Reviewsover 4,500 five-star reviews Real reviews from
I bought classic slim watch for my bf, and he loves it. It is well designed and produced and very beautiful. Even though delivery to Russia took quite long, I am really happy with support. Veronica replied fast and helped a lot.
Beautiful simple yet elegant watch. I really like the nice details from the watch face, leather stitching, and butterfly clasp. It really classes up my day-to-day outfits. Good customer service - they even thought to include a 'How-To' video for the butterfly clasp before my watch arrived which I found helpful.
My wife gifted me this watch and it is one of my prized possessions now. It’s simple, classic and beautiful.
Great looking watch
Really like & enjoy my watch. Thinking about getting one in another color.
Fantastic Simple Watch
Bought for my son. he absolutely loves!!!!
This is a beautiful watch at a great price. Customer service made a mistake with the shipment but was quick the fix the issue. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and I receive a lot of compliments on the watch.
The world’s only
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking, we’re aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions. This commitment doesn’t make us the biggest, nor does it make us the fastest growing company, quite the contrary. But we believe that qualities like honesty and transparency are desperately needed these days.
Stainless Steel case$10.1
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free worldwide shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases