Enjoy our try it before you keep it policy: Free worldwide shipping, return and full refund up until 30 days after delivery
- Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- AISI 316l stainless steel.
- Swiss quartz precision movement.
- Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Case: 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.26 inch).
- Dark Italian top grain leather strap: 20 mm wide (40 mm case), 18 mm wide (38 mm case) 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Shipping and warranty:
- Free worldwide shipping and returns on all orders up until 30 days after delivery.
- 12 months worldwide warranty.
Join the future of watchmaking
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking we're aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions; never compromising the product quality, always cutting the costs.
#brathwait to get featured.
Real reviews from real customers
Shop from the convenience of your home and with the confidence in our growing collection of over 2000 five-star reviews:
Prima horloge, het staat mooi en er zijn al heel wat mensen geweest die het stuk van dichtbij wilden bekijken.
God bless Brathwait
I really love the watch. It's simple, thin, and elegant. The butterfly clasp took me a few days to get used to but now I love it.
A good quality watch with attention to fine details. Totally worth the price.
Wasn't disappointed. Beautiful watch, feels good to wear, and gets compliments, especially with a NATO strap.
Great quality, love the classic look
I ordered the watch for my son's 22nd birthday and paid a little extra for expedited shipping. Not only did it arrive virtually the next day, but my son absolutely loves it! Kudos for a great product and customer service. Gary Norris
A really wellmade watch.