SpecificationsWorld class manufacturing
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a stainless steel mesh strap - one size fits all.
- Glass Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case AISI 316l stainless steel - 40 mm or 36 mm wide.
- Movement Swiss quartz precision movement w/ second hand tick motion.
- Water resistance Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Strap Quick release - one size fits all.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 40mm 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.27 inch).
- Case 36mm 36 mm wide and 6,9 mm tall (1.41 x 0.26 inch)
- Strap Stainless steel mesh strap: 20 mm wide (40 mm case), 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Reviewsover 4,500 five-star reviews Real reviews from
Beautifully crafted. Adjustable fit makes it perfect
Love this watch! It’s comfortable and looks amazing on my wrist. I’ve received several compliments since I started wearing it.
Quality at a wonderful price
After a rocky delivery process, we finally got the watch and even though my husband didn't get it in time for his Christmas gift. .he absolutely loves it. ..and goes well with his other 2 Brathwait watches!
I love this watch. It looks so simple and classy. Definitely would recommend to a friend looking for a simple, yet elegant, look.
This is my 2nd Brathwaite watch. The first (rose gold NATO strap) keeps accurate time thru at least 4 years of daily wear in Florida heat and humidity When Brathwaite had its 35% off sale, and I saw this SS watch , I decided to add it to my collection. So for aesthetics, value, and reliability, I heartily recommend Brathwaite .
Bought this for our Son Christmas present, a very elegant looking watch at a resonable price. Oredering procedure was easy & Postage and tracking service was in place and simple to follow,
I order a watch and there was a minor defect in the strap. I contacted them , they attended the issue in seconds. Many thanks
The world’s only
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking, we’re aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions. This commitment doesn’t make us the biggest, nor does it make us the fastest growing company, quite the contrary. But we believe that qualities like honesty and transparency are desperately needed these days.
Stainless Steel case$10.1
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free domestic shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases