Enjoy our see it before you keep it policy: Free domestic shipping, return and full refund up until 30 days after delivery.
SpecificationsWorld class manufacturing
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a versatile nato strap - one size fits all.
- Glass Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case AISI 316l stainless steel - 40 mm or 36 mm wide.
- Movement Swiss quartz precision movement w/ second hand tick motion.
- Water resistance Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Strap Quick release - one size fits all.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 40mm 40 mm or 36 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.27 inch).
- Case 36mm 36 mm wide and 6,9 mm tall (1.41 x 0.26 inch)
- Strap Blue NATO strap one size fits all: 20 mm wide and 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Reviewsover 6,000 five-star reviews Real reviews from
Classic European band, with beautiful finish. Sturdy weaving, and keeps the metal back plate off my skin. Breathable and more comfortable than the leather bands.
Great watch - great follow-up service?
This is a classy timr piece that ganers lots of attention and positive comments. Pricing was also fantastic
I am very satisfied with my new watch. The wrist strap that I ordered was not in stock so Brathwait generously agreed (with no extra charge) to immediately send the watch with an alternate and then to ship the originally ordered strap when it became available. Brathwait customer service has been outstanding up to this point. I look forward to receiving the out of stock strap.
Stylish,light weight,durable,and really affordable !!!
This is the second watch I bought from Brathwait, and it's still like the first one, as sturdy and high-quality as the one before. Worth the price. Have beat down many similar style of watches from other brands in such price range.
Love the watch and the blue “azur” strap
Great classic watch! Great service. Recommended
The world’s only
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking, we’re aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions. This commitment doesn’t make us the biggest, nor does it make us the fastest growing company, quite the contrary. But we believe that qualities like honesty and transparency are desperately needed these days.
Stainless Steel case$10.1
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free domestic shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases