Enjoy our see it before you keep it policy: Free domestic shipping, return and full refund up until 30 days after delivery.
SpecificationsWORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a top grain Italian leather strap, the strongest and most durable part of the hide.
- Glass Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case AISI 316l stainless steel - 36 mm wide.
- Water resistance Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Dial & hands Gold index and hands with date window
- Strap Italian leather strap - one size fits all w/ quick release.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 36 mm wide and 6.5 mm tall.
- Strap Dark Grey Italian top grain leather strap: 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Limited to 1624 piecesWe weren't around in 1624 when NYC was born. But the Liberty Datekeeper is the watch we would have made if we had been. A unique ID number is printed on the back of your timepiece and produced in a total of 1624 pieces. Current production ID: ∞/1624
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free domestic shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases