SpecificationsWorld class manufacturing
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a top grain Italian leather strap, the strongest and most durable part of the hide.
- Glass Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case AISI 316l stainless steel - 40 mm or 36 mm wide.
- Movement Swiss quartz precision movement w/ second hand tick motion.
- Water resistance Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Strap Quick release - one size fits all.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 40mm 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.27 inch).
- Case 36mm 36 mm wide and 6,9 mm tall (1.41 x 0.26 inch)
- Strap Dark Italian top grain leather strap: 20 mm wide (40 mm case), 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Reviewsover 4,500 five-star reviews Real reviews from
Great looking dress watch! Exceptional value
Great Watch at great price
Functions correctly. Looks good. Already had a number of comments on its "cool" appearance. The mesh strap is so comfy.
Would make a great addition to any collection of watches, stunning yet simple.
I got this watch as a Christmas gift for my husband and he is absolutely obsessed with it! He loves the size the color and the quality and he can’t wait to get more! It was a last minute find and it was received Christmas Eve just as promised! We will definitely be coming back for more!
Excellent product well presented; my third!
I was a bit hesitant after the purchase - but I am enjoying my Brathwait - it goes with most any outfit and the functionality of the watch is exactly as expected. I do hope the functionality lasts as expected - however that worry is eliminated with the warranty. I just ordered an interchangeable strap to match my new watch to further expand on the watch’s ability to go with other outfits.
Everything was perfect from the custom service to the watch itself.
The world’s only
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking, we’re aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions. This commitment doesn’t make us the biggest, nor does it make us the fastest growing company, quite the contrary. But we believe that qualities like honesty and transparency are desperately needed these days.
Stainless Steel case$10.1
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free worldwide shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases