SpecificationsWorld class manufacturing
Powering this elegant timepiece is the Swiss Made Ronda Cal. 785. Fitted with a domed sapphire crystal, the second hardest mineral on earth next to diamond. Encased in surgical grade stainless steel with 100m water resistance. Paired with a top grain Italian leather strap, the strongest and most durable part of the hide.
- Glass Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
- Case AISI 316l stainless steel - 40 mm or 36 mm wide.
- Movement Swiss quartz precision movement w/ second hand tick motion.
- Water resistance Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).
- Strap Quick release - one size fits all.
- American Watch Company All prices in USD.
- Case 40mm 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.27 inch).
- Case 36mm 36 mm wide and 6,9 mm tall (1.41 x 0.26 inch)
- Strap Dark Italian top grain leather strap: 20 mm wide (40 mm case), 16 mm wide (36 mm case)
- 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).
Reviewsover 4,500 five-star reviews Real reviews from
First time with a butterfly strap, overall great watch.
Very happy with the purchase, Thanks Braithwait for being transparent!
Great item purchased. Very happy with it.
Have not had it for very long, but no problems so far
make sure you research about customs!!! because i bought this watch and got charged for vat in the uk which was 20%, so expect to pay more than what you think. This watch is very good, the design is very classy and i love the dome shape glass. The strap is very unique and its very convenient to put on. Highly recommend the watch for the price of swiss movement and sapphire glass quality.
I ordered this back in March, it’s now May, money taken from my account but no watch, so all in all I’m a bit disappointed and frustrated.
I ordered this product weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived yet!! When will I receive this??
This watch came exactly as shown, and even exceeded my expectations as far as it's quality and looks go. Sometimes I catch myself looking at it, admiring the minimalist aesthetic. Great watch.
The world’s only
By pulling back the curtains on modern watchmaking, we’re aiming to do away with industry short-cuts and cheap solutions. This commitment doesn’t make us the biggest, nor does it make us the fastest growing company, quite the contrary. But we believe that qualities like honesty and transparency are desperately needed these days.
Stainless Steel case$10.1
You may also like
We won't hold you to itSee it before you keep it
free worldwide shipping on orders over $50
free returns worldwide on orders over $50
World Wide Warranty
12 months warranty on all products
100% safe & secure checkout worry-free purchases